We are incredibly proud of our early years provision at St. Paul's, where children can join us from the age of two.
Our Little Saints two-year-old provision provides both part-time and full-time places for children. We also offer funded 15-hour entitlement to families who qualify.
St. Paul's Nursery offers both full and part-time places for three and four-year olds. You may be edible to get support paying for your childcare. We are able to check this in school for you - you can also find out more by clicking on the government link below.
The EYFS Framework explains how and what your child will be learning to support their development.
They will be learning new skills, acquiring new knowledge and demonstrating their understanding through 7 areas of learning and development.
• Communication and language;
• Physical development;
• Personal, social and emotional development;
• Understanding the world; and
• Expressive arts and design.
These 7 areas are used to plan your child’s learning and activities which are suited to your individual unique needs.
Our Early Years staff are highly-trained and include:
- A dedicated Early Years SENDCo, who works closely with families and healthcare providers to ensure early identification of additional needs and support for children and families.
- Trained Balanceability instructors, who start your child on their journey of being able to ride a bike. This develops key areas of physical development and fulfils our aim for all children to be able to ride a pedal bike by the end of the EYFS.
- A Level 3 Forest School leader, ensuring children spend quality time outdoors, exploring their natural environment.
- A Communication Champion, who works with practitioners to promote speech, language and communication skills within the setting.
- A Dental Champion, to promote good oral health within the setting, including the 'Brush Bus.'